1. Sometimes you have to make a fool of yourself to get to the bottom of things.
2. Perceptions are so fragile and yet persistent.
3. The past should only matter in reference to the future.
4. Being forgotten is definitive.
5. If someone doesn’t know how to recognize love despite being given it, it’s not your fault.
6. Sometimes the most you can do is let people grow up. Sometimes it’s not about being the catalyst or the guide.
7. Sometimes you have to force an end to get a new beginning.
8. There is hope that you fight for and hope that you wait for.
9. Even if things didn’t turn out the way you wanted, the Gracious One grants peace in finally seeing things as they are. It allows you to move past where you are, forward.
10. Kung nagmahal ka ng buo’t puro, you will regret nothing.