1. Have you ever been asked out?
– Yeah, but only for friendly dates and or non-formal, sudden hangouts.
2. Where was your default picture taken?
– In my room.
3. What is your middle name?
– Castro. Yes, I am revolutionary. 😉
4. Your current relationship status?
– Some people say single, I say independent.
5. Does your crush like you back?
– It’s funny actually, ’cause I find him extremely hard to read. I dunno, but it’s unlikely.
6. What is your current mood?
– FRIGGIN’ RELIEVED that it’s summer vacation, haha
7. What color underwear are you wearing?
– *checks* Oh dang. Pink. 😛
8. What color shirt are you wearing?
– Faded white (washing machine mishap)
9. Missing something?
– I could go into a deep philosophical rambling, stemming from that question…
10. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
– Hard to say. Maybe the “bad” things that happened to me prevented something worse from happening, or maybe they caused the good things I’m enjoying today.
11.If you must be an animal for one day, what and why?
– Just now, a hawk. They have 20/02 vision. FRIGGIN’ 20/02! There are few things that I want more than clear vision.
12. Ever had a near death experience?
– Well, I almost drowned several times, but I sort of knew I was going to get out of it, so I wasn’t thinking of death. Does that still count?
13. Something you do a lot?
– Waste eons of time on the web. Also, I write.
14. The song stuck in your head?
– Currently, Strong by London Grammar. But songs don’t usually stay stuck in my mind for long. If they do, they’re usually stuck there forever.
15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
– My good friend Eliza. xD
16. Name someone who has the same birthday as you
– Paris Hilton, much to my chagrin, and Ed Sheeran, much to my delight. http://www.famousbirthdays.com/february17.html
17. When was the last time you cried?
– A week ago?
18.Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
– Of course. But never alone, though.
19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
– I’ve always been into flight, telekinesis, ghost powers and the like.
20. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
– Um, that they’re THERE, ha ha ha. But if you’re talking about physical attraction… actually, it could be a lot of things, but attitude and personality make up a large chunk.
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
– I dunno. Whatever the friends who dragged me there suggest? I love their stroopwafels, though.
22. What’s your biggest secret?
– I need to conduct a comparative analysis before I answer that one.
23. Favorite color/s?
– Blue, Yellow, Orange, Red, Green maybe
24.Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows?
– Actually, I promised that I’d watch the entire Danny Phantom series over summer break. xD
25. What’s on your wall?
– A map of the Philippines, a bucket list, Bible verses, HUGE stickers that might (probably falsely) convince someone that I’m studious
26. What are you?
– A crazy, geeky, introverted-but-friendly, trying-to-be-socially-aware child of God
27. Do you speak any other language?
– Filipino (sort of), and I took French lessons (notice how I say “I TOOK LESSONS”. I’m not even sure if you can call those lessons)
28. What’s your favorite smell?
– Probably new laundry
29. Describe your life in one word.
30. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
– I think the prerequisite to that would be “Have I ever kissed AT ALL?”
31. Who are you thinking about right now?
– We call him Nate (this was purposefully put after the previous question, huh?)
33. What should you be doing?
– Writing my collab thingo and working on the volunteer stuff I have to do for my mom
34. Who was the last being that made you upset/angry?
– MSN Family Security -_-
35. How often do you talk to God?
– Not as often as I would like
36. Do you like working in the yard?
– If we had a cooler climate, I’d always be outdoors
37. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
– I dunno. NOT cheater? (My last name means cheater)
38.On a scale of one to awesome, how amazing is… somebody?
– As perceived by the world, not that impressive. As for me, well, I’m working on getting my head out of the clouds.
39. What is your natural hair color?
– Dark brown ❤ And I’m NOT going to have it colored until my white hairs grow too obvious. Really, Dad, I know you meant well, but you do NOT want a platinum blonde for a daughter.
40. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you cry?
– My family? But it wasn’t because I was angry at them or anything. It was one of those teary heart-to-heart stuff.
1. Have you ever been asked out?